Learn about hidden resort areas in Europe and get inspiration for fall vacations.
Fall is the perfect time to take a break from the hustle and bustle of city life and head out to some of Europe’s hidden gems. Here are five resorts in Spain that are perfect for a relaxing getaway.
Gringo Havens: Unhidden Spanish Resorts You Must Know About
Hidden Spanish resorts are some of the best places to vacation in Europe if you’re looking for a luxurious escape. Whether you’re a fan of stunning scenery and unspoiled nature, or simply want to enjoy some of Europe’s most unique and charming villages, these secret hideaways will have you feeling like a celebrity.
While many of these resorts are located in well-known tourist destinations, such as Mallorca or Granada, there are also plenty of hidden gems waiting to be discovered. Here are five of the most underrated Spanish resorts that deserve your attention:
- El Valle de Los Caídos: Located in the Sierra Nevada mountain range in Andalusia, El Valle de Los Caídos is one of Spain’s most secluded and beautiful resorts. With its dramatic landscapes and rich history, this resort is perfect for anyone who wants to get away from it all.
- La Caleta: Known for its stunning sunsets and unspoiled nature, La Caleta is a popular destination for tourists looking for a peaceful getaway. This luxury resort is located on an island off the coast of Alicante and features stylish villas set in lush gardens.
Hidden Gems in Italy
Hidden gems in Italy abound with beautiful scenery, delicious food, and charming towns. Fall vacations in Italy can be filled with activities such as hiking, biking, wining and dining, and exploring the many small villages dotting the countryside.
Here are four hidden resorts in central Italy that offer a unique experience:
- Pietrasanta – A charming medieval town perched atop a rocky cliff overlooking the Tyrrhenian Sea, Pietrasanta is well known for its Renaissance architecture, stunning views, delicious seafood restaurants, and charming streets lined with art galleries and boutiques.
- Ravello – One of the most popular destinations in southern Italy for tourists looking for a relaxing vacation spot, Ravello is located on a dramatic cliff top overlooking the Amalfi Coast. The town features winding cobblestone streets lined with palazzi (mansions) built by wealthy merchants during the 16th century.
- Positano – Known for its picturesque coastline, lively fishing port, and abundance of vineyards, Positano is a popular tourist destination in the Campania region of southern Italy. The town features several quaint pedestrian streets filled with bars, restaurants serving regional cuisine,
The Best Islands to Visit in the Mediterranean This Fall
If you’re looking for a relaxing break this fall, consider visiting some of the hidden resort areas in Europe. Whether you’re in the mood for a sunny island escape or peaceful relaxation in the countryside, these destinations will have you feeling like you’re on vacation without leaving home.
Here are five of the best islands to visit in the Mediterranean this fall:
- Mykonos: This iconic Greek island is known for its stunning beaches and lively nightlife, but it’s also home to some of Greece’s most luxurious resorts. If you’re looking for a secluded getaway, Mykonos is the perfect place to go.
- Santorini: This UNESCO World Heritage Site is known for its dramatic volcanic landscape and picturesque villages, but it’s also home to some of Greece’s best luxury resorts. If you’re looking for a relaxing getaway with breathtaking views, Santorini is your destination.
- Ischia: This Italian island is known for its crystal-clear waters and lush vegetation, but it’s also home to some of Italy’s top luxury resorts. If you’re looking for a secluded getaway with beautiful views, Isch
Under-the-radar Resorts in Scotland You Have to Check Out
If you’re looking for a little R&R in the Scottish highlands, you may be surprised to learn about some of the less-known and lesser-known resort areas scattered throughout the country. From romantic bayside villages to secluded mountaintop villages, here are five hidden gems you need to add to your fall vacation itinerary!
- Kinlochlaggan Resort: This quaint mountain village is located on the shores of Loch Laggan, one of Scotland’s most beautiful lakes. With its private beaches and crystal-clear waters, Kinlochlaggan is perfect for a relaxing getaway.
- Ardnamurchan Resort: Nestled among towering mountains and stunning lochs, Ardnamurchan Resort offers unrivaled views of the surrounding countryside. The resort’s peaceful surroundings make it an ideal location for a relaxing breakaway.
- Braemar Highland Resort: Just outside of Aberdeen, Braemar Highland Resort is home to some of Scotland’s most famous golf courses. But don’t let its status as a top tourist destination fool you – this resort is perfect for anyone looking for a quiet getaway with plenty of nature to explore nearby.
Secrets to Saving on Your Fall Europe Trip
Hidden Gems for Fall Vacations in Europe
When planning your fall vacation, don’t forget about the hidden gems that Europe has to offer. From coastal towns to mountain villages, here are five places you should consider visiting.
- Stresa Lake District
The Stresa Lake District is a beautiful location perfect for a fall vacation. While it’s not as well-known as some of the other tourist destinations in Italy, this area is definitely worth exploring. There are many small villages with traditional architecture and stunning views of the lake. If you’re looking for something more relaxed, there are also plenty of hiking trails and golf courses available in the area.
- The Greek Isles
If you’re looking for a wild and romantic adventure, head to the Greek Isles. This region consists of several small islands that are surrounded by crystal-clear water. Explore ancient ruins, taste delicious local cuisine, and take in breathtaking sunsets while you’re there!
- The Cinque Terre National Park
Located on the Italian Coast, the Cinque Terre National Park is a must-see for any traveler to Europe. This park contains five picturesque villages that are perfect for exploring on foot.
how to grow and care – jade plants