Here are the full release notes for today’s iOS 14.0.1 update:
- Fixes an issue that could cause default browser and mail settings to reset after restarting your iPhone
- Addresses an issue that could prevent camera previews from displaying on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Fixes an issue that could prevent your iPhone from connecting to Wi-Fi networks
- Resolves an issue that could prevent sending email with some mail providers
- Addresses an issue that could prevent images from appearing in the News widget
iOS 14.0.1 has been rolled out today and users can follow these steps to get it on their phone
Head to Settings app
Tab on General
Under General, you will find the Software update option
Tap on it and you’ll see the new update.
Click on download and install.
In case you don’t see the update immediately, do keep checking as Apple has rolled it out publicly and it should be arriving on iPhones across the world any time.