best beaches in the world
best beaches in the world, here are some of the world’s most beautiful beaches. most beautiful beaches to get you through another week inside
Best Beach in the US
While there is a bevy of beaches all across the United States, some stand out from the rest. The best beach in the US is one where you can get away from it all and have a relaxing vacation. It’s also a place where you can enjoy sunbathing on soft white sand, go for a swim at any time of day or night, and spend time with your family or significant other. A beautiful beach that has plenty of water sports available is another great attribute to have when. Beaches are a very important part of the American culture. There is nothing more inspiring than a beach to find your inner Zen and relax!
- Lighthouse Beach – Buxton, Outer Banks of North Carolina. …
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach – Oahu, Hawaii. …
- Caladesi Island State Park – Florida. …
- Coronado Beach – San Diego, California. …
- Beachwalker Park – Kiawah Island, South Carolina. …
- Coast Guard Beach – Cape Cod, Massachusetts.
Best Beach in Europe
Best BeacEurope is famous for its beaches, whether it’s the ones on the Mediterranean Sea or the Atlantic Ocean. For some of you, they are merely a destination for fun in summer. But for others, they represent much more. They are places to forget about your worries and immerse yourself in nature. Or, if you’re lucky enough to live near one of them, they are places to reconnect with loved ones every day.
Beaches are a place where you can relax and enjoy a lot of things. However, there is no best beach in Europe as each has something different to offer. While some have crystal clear waters, others have plenty of facilities or offer sports activities, or have a rich cultural heritage. In the following article, we will discuss the most popular beaches in Europe as well as those that are not so well known but worth visiting as well.
- Our Lady Beach. Porquerolles – France. …
- Navagio Beach. Zakynthos – Greece. …
- Zlatni Rat Beach. Brac – Dalmatia – Croatia. …
- Calo des Moro. Mallorca – Spain. …
- Oludeniz Beach. Turkey. …
- Praia Marinha. Algarve – Portugal. …
- Virgin island’s creek. Crozon – France. …
- Sveti Stefan beach. Montenegro.
We all have seen the best beaches on the world’s list, but what about Asia? The continent of Asia is so diverse that it is almost impossible to point out a single beach as being the best beach in Asia. That doesn’t mean that there aren’t some truly amazing beaches worth visiting throughout the continent.
The beaches of Asia are known for having the best and most beautiful beaches in the world. The white sand, crystal clear water, and tropical heat have made these beaches an attraction to millions of people from around the world. The following is a list of the top five beaches in Asia:
Nusa Dua Beach – Bali, Indonesia Nusa Dua beach is located in the southwest part of Bali Island. It is located close to some other famous tourists.
It is a common misconception that Southeast Asia lacks white sand beaches. In many parts of the region, beaches are made up of dark grey/black volcanic sand. However, there are those who would disagree with this assumption. For those looking for white sand beaches in Southeast Asia, you can find some off the beaten path and still close to home!
Marina beach is the longest beach in Asia and 2nd longest beach in the world.
Cox’s Bazar in Bangladesh is the world’s longest natural sea beach, and a popular tourist destination in the country.
- Yalong Bay, Jiyang Qu, Sanya Shi, Hainan Sheng, China.
- Tonsai Bay, Krabi, Thailand.
- Broken Beach & Angel’s Billabong, Nusa Penida, Indonesia.
- Mirissa Beach, Mirissa, Sri Lanka. .
- Woljeongri Beach
- White Beach, Boracay, Philippines.
- Similan Islands, Thailand.
- Pom Pom Island, Malaysia.
- Pianemo Beach, Indonesia.
- Mataking Island, Malaysia.
- Cát Bà Island, Vietnam. Pristine beach on Cát Bà
- Kelingking Beach, Bali. T-Rex Ba
- Bai Sao Beach, Vietnam. Bai Sao Beach on Phu Quoc
- Goa – Beautiful Beaches, Sunsets and Crazy Nights.
- Lakshadweep Islands – Most Pristine and Surreal Beaches
- Varkala, Kerala – Beach with a Cafes on a Cliff.
- Gokarna, Karnataka – Offbeat Version of Goa.
- Kovalam, Kerala – Ayurveda and Surfing.
Colva beach is the second longest beach of India next to Marina beach in Chennai.